YOUR RIGHTS, OUR FIGHT
The Founding Fathers of this nation declared our rights “to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness” and Wigington Rumley Dunn & Blair LLP upholds those rights for our clients. When corporations provide products or services that harm people, they are depriving the victims of their basic rights.
- We believe that protecting victims of negligence, defective products, and corporate greed is a worthy life goal.
- We raise strong, zealous voices against profit-hungry companies to make them take responsibility for their harmful behavior.
- We derive personal satisfaction from helping our clients gain the justice and financial security they deserve.
- We strive to protect the next innocent victim by preventing corporations from committing future wrongful acts.
- We are honored by our clients’ trust and our fellow attorneys’ collaboration in seeing that justice is done.
Knowledge, Persistence, Integrity... words we live by, work we stand by.